Yeah, that would be Jonas. :-) > On 20 Aug 2020, at 07:32, Philippe Vaucher wrote: > > > Who is running the following GitHub repository? > > https://github.com/emacs-mirror/emacs > > Some people seem to be confused by this and are sending Pull Requests > there, which presumably means that the proposed patches never reach us. > > I think we should find out who runs it and ask them to please: > > 1. Update the repository description to clearly explain where to report > bugs, send patches and feature requests. > > 2. Close the open pull requests. (The more PR's are open, the more it > encourages others to open more.) > > Just adding @tarsius and @purcell to the discussion, because I'm pretty sure at least one of them knows who to redirect to :-) > > Kind regards, > Philippe