On 23 Aug 2008, at 13:30, Dan Nicolaescu wrote: >> >> + drawGlyph = 1; // just draw the Glyph >> [FRAME_BACKGROUND_COLOR (f) set]; >> ! >> ! NSDisableScreenUpdates (); > > > Unfortunately this breaks GNUStep: Not a problem; I have checked in a fix. Can you let us know how well this works on GNUStep? Is there a lot of flicker when moving the cursor or in blink-cursor- mode? > Also please make sure that your log entries are properly formatted: > > Like ChangeLog, it should contain the changed function name, OK, I can do that. I modeled my earlier comments after others in that file, e.g. from 2008-08-01. Could you explain to me how the ChangeLog and the CVS comments should differ semantically?