Seems to me that GNUStep is killing the user experience of the people that are actually using the NS port. Maybe this is a policy worth revisiting for the sake of the people that use the NS port? -- Cheers, Bozhidar On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Jan Djärv wrote: > > 17 dec 2013 kl. 03:11 skrev Stefan Monnier : > > > > Or would I have to rewrite it to work equally well on GNUstep? > > > > That would be sweet, > > That is most likely impossible. GNUStep lacks a lot of API-functions compared to Cocoa. > > Jan D.