26 juli 2019 kl. 16.39 skrev Basil L. Contovounesios : > > The backtick no longer seems necessary. Fixed. > Isn't :tag a no-op for function-items? Correct; removed. >> + (function :tag "Custom function" number-to-string)) > > This seems to work, but my reading of the manual is that > number-to-string must be given as the value of the :value tag, not on > its own. Does the manual need updating in this regard? Don't know if it was intended behaviour, but I've added the :value keyword in the patch. Thank you!