* [...] the location specified in the
@ 2011-04-02 11:10 Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2011-04-02 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs developers

Emacs source comments. Keeping the readers on the edge of their seats
since 1992:

   Before each catch is discarded, unbind all special bindings and
   execute all unwind-protect clauses made above that catch.  Unwind
   the handler stack as we go, so that the proper handlers are in
   effect for each unwind-protect clause we run.  At the end, restore
   some static info saved in CATCH, and longjmp to the location
   specified in the
                   ^^^ what? Don't keep it to yourself, damnit!

(This one courtesy of eval.c:1257)

    Juanma

* Re: [...] the location specified in the
@ 2011-04-04 13:38 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-04-04 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:10:38 +0200 Juanma Barranquero <lekktu@gmail.com> wrote:

JB> Emacs source comments. Keeping the readers on the edge of their seats
JB> since 1992:

JB>    Before each catch is discarded, unbind all special bindings and
JB>    execute all unwind-protect clauses made above that catch.  Unwind
JB>    the handler stack as we go, so that the proper handlers are in
JB>    effect for each unwind-protect clause we run.  At the end, restore
JB>    some static info saved in CATCH, and longjmp to the location
JB>    specified in the
JB>                    ^^^ what? Don't keep it to yourself, damnit!

JB> (This one courtesy of eval.c:1257)

Obviously you need to longjmp to the rest of the comment ;)

Ted

* Re: [...] the location specified in the
@ 2011-04-04 15:07   ` Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2011-04-04 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ted Zlatanov; +Cc: emacs-devel

2011/4/4 Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com>:

> Obviously you need to longjmp to the rest of the comment ;)

Now, where did I put that jmp_buf...

    Juanma