* Why do I get font-lock-keywords = (t nil) in some org-mode buffers?
@ 2011-02-07 13:11 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2011-02-07 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel

My org-mode is patched and Emacs somehow fight backs and sets
font-lock-keywords to nil. Sometimes. I am trying to find out how.

I can still win over Emacs by calling `normal-mode'!

I am trying to educate Emacs, but something feels wrong. Though I
can't imagine what.

* Re: Why do I get font-lock-keywords = (t nil) in some org-mode buffers?
@ 2011-02-07 16:02 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2011-02-07 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lennart Borgman; +Cc: Emacs-Devel devel

> My org-mode is patched and Emacs somehow fight backs and sets
> font-lock-keywords to nil. Sometimes. I am trying to find out how.

Maybe *Messages* has a clue?
Try to (setq font-lock-support-mode nil) to turn off jit-lock and try again?

        Stefan "just shooting in the dark"

* Re: Why do I get font-lock-keywords = (t nil) in some org-mode buffers?
@ 2011-02-07 16:40   ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2011-02-07 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: Emacs-Devel devel

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> My org-mode is patched and Emacs somehow fight backs and sets
>> font-lock-keywords to nil. Sometimes. I am trying to find out how.
>
> Maybe *Messages* has a clue?
> Try to (setq font-lock-support-mode nil) to turn off jit-lock and try again?

Hm, thanks, but is somehow happening when desktop opens the files. I
think I will dive there first...