* How do I make ediff-buffers3 ignore whitespace?
@ 2011-02-02 15:30 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2011-02-02 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel

I am unable to fix that. Can someone explain exactly how to do it?
(There may be a bug in some w32 tool involved, I am not sure.)

* Re: How do I make ediff-buffers3 ignore whitespace?
@ 2011-02-03  6:44 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2011-02-03  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On 2/2/11 8:30 AM, Lennart Borgman wrote:
> I am unable to fix that. Can someone explain exactly how to do it?
> (There may be a bug in some w32 tool involved, I am not sure.)

Is is different than the way to make ediff-buffers ignore whitespace?

(setq ediff-diff-options "-w")

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA

* Re: How do I make ediff-buffers3 ignore whitespace?
@ 2011-02-03 12:13   ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2011-02-03 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin Rodgers; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Kevin Rodgers <kevin.d.rodgers@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/2/11 8:30 AM, Lennart Borgman wrote:
>>
>> I am unable to fix that. Can someone explain exactly how to do it?
>> (There may be a bug in some w32 tool involved, I am not sure.)
>
> Is is different than the way to make ediff-buffers ignore whitespace?
>
> (setq ediff-diff-options "-w")

I get "Only white-space difference in region 1" with this setting (and
with "-b" too).

Is that expected?