* Question about rcirc maintenance
@ 2011-01-11  7:58 Deniz Dogan
From: Deniz Dogan @ 2011-01-11  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel, rcyeske

Hi,

There are now at least seven[1] issues related to rcirc that has yet
to receive any attention. The oldest one I found is #4940 from October
2009.

I have sent in a few patches myself that have received no attention
and I wrote another one this morning. Where should I send this patch?
I'm asking because it seems that sending in the patches as bugs
doesn't help.

Thanks,
Deniz Dogan

1: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?ordering=age;bug-rev=on;include=subject%3Arcirc;package=emacs

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-11  7:58 UTC | newest]