Just an idea/question: With the new Lars package vtable may be possible to support CSV or add a package over it? I agree it is a bit annoying to depend of an external package for such a simple format and maybe the implementation may be simpler than expected as the format it pretty simple in general. WDYT? On March 14, 2022 11:30:43 PM GMT+01:00, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> Languages like Python work around this with a csv module that comes >> bundled; Emacs has a couple of modules out on elpa/melpa all of which >> look old. > >Don't know about Melpa, but in (Non)GNU ELPA, I can only find one such >package and it dates back to Dec 2021. > > > Stefan > > -- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.