I honestly don’t know if my use case is valid. I tend to work with just one frame — tend, but not always. And I often move from my desk where the monitor is to a lounge chair. When I do, I have to resize my screen. (Insert reference to Amber Heard.) I wrote something that will center the frame in the largest monitor, make it half the width, and full height. I was just looking for a way to automatically trigger that when the monitor is plugged in and out. But… honestly, how many folks are going to want that? Totally up to you. And if I can help, please ask but I was a device driver type person. Never played much up in application space. Perry > On May 19, 2022, at 20:04, Po Lu wrote: > > Perry Smith writes: > >> Is there a hook that is called when a monitor is added or removed? >> i.e. a hook called when the results from >> `display-monitor-attributes-list` have changed? > > No, not presently. But I'm open to implementing that feature if there's > a valid usecase.