IMHO a very felicitous design... Klaus -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: emacs-devel-bounces+klaus.berndl=sdm.de@gnu.org im Auftrag von David PONCE Gesendet: Mi 31.08.2005 12:14 An: lennart.borgman.073@student.lu.se Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org Betreff: (no subject) Lennart Borgman wrote: > I have added them to the web page now. Personally I am still in favour > of you first suggestion and my suggestion with M-x and the gnu head. One > of the reasons is that the screen normally contains so much horizontal > and vertical elements. Your second suggestion with the parenthesis > breaks this too and I like that one also. Hi, Attached you will find a new icon idea. I must confess that it is my favorite icon for now ;-) It looks quite good scaled to 16x16. Sincerely, David