On Dec 16, 2022, at 11:31, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > >> From: Perry Smith >> Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:23:05 -0600 >> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org >> >>> My main problem is where to put this stuff. >> >> There are tree sitter Info pages in the ELisp topic but I would add some to Emacs topic as well. Perhaps under >> Advanced Features >> Tree Sitter >> Setup and Getting Started >> Font lock — describe the “features” concept, treesit-font-lock-level and treesit-font-lock-recompute-features >> >> The other topics seem more appropriate in ELisp which already exist. > > This is not relevant to ELisp, so the ELisp Reference manual is not an > appropriate place for this stuff. We might be talking about two different things. In admin/notes/tree-sitter/html-manual are 10 html documents. For example one is titled "Accessing Node Information". All of those come from nodes within the ELisp Info doc. e.g. https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/doc/lispref/parsing.texi#n875 That seems like the right place for those nodes since they are rather low level. The higher level user interface concepts I would think would need to be in the Emacs Info tree as I suggested. Perry