Katsumi Yamaoka writes: >> . > > xml.el cannot parse it because of the following section: > > "-//W3C//ENTITIES Latin 1 for XHTML//EN" > "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml-lat1.ent"> > %HTMLlat1; > ]> xml.el does not deal with external entities in the DTD. I've done some work on this, but it isn't quite ready. That said, since this is an common public external entity, I think I can hack it fairly quickly for maximum benefit. Mark. -- A choice between one man and a shovel, or a dozen men with teaspoons is clear to me, and I'm sure it is clear to you also. -- Zimran Ahmed