* user-error rather than umpteen debug-ignored-errors
@ 2010-04-13  3:48 Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2010-04-13  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Can't remember who wrote the patch that turns the errors in
debug-ignored-errors into a special error category instead.
Lennart maybe?
In any case, now is a good time to install it.

* Re: user-error rather than umpteen debug-ignored-errors
@ 2010-04-13  5:31 ` Juri Linkov
From: Juri Linkov @ 2010-04-13  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Can't remember who wrote the patch that turns the errors in
> debug-ignored-errors into a special error category instead.
> Lennart maybe?
> In any case, now is a good time to install it.

I could install Lennart's patch if Lennart doesn't have a newer version.

One question to Lennart is why the old lines are commented out
but not deleted?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/

* Re: user-error rather than umpteen debug-ignored-errors
@ 2010-04-15 23:59   ` Juri Linkov
From: Juri Linkov @ 2010-04-15 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-devel

>> Can't remember who wrote the patch that turns the errors in
>> debug-ignored-errors into a special error category instead.
>> Lennart maybe?
>> In any case, now is a good time to install it.
>
> I could install Lennart's patch if Lennart doesn't have a newer version.
>
> One question to Lennart is why the old lines are commented out
> but not deleted?

Lennart has some remaining problems with this patch,
so installing it have to be postponed.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/