Dmitry Gutov writes: > Thank you for your efforts. You're welcome! > I think the current look is already better that the homepage we have > now, but nevertheless, I think it exemplifies one of my pet peeves in UI > design: using different contrast levels in different parts of a web page > (or an application). I understand what you mean, but disagree with you. Each section has on purpose its own set of primary and secondary colors, going from a dark grey with the Emacs colors (slightly warmer set of colors), down to the red of the FSF. > (*) Regarding the "Releases" color set, I think it's good Thank you, I will see about making the "Releases" section darker though, and see if and how I can adjust the secondary colors of this section. > , and I'd rather you did something to the second section: it jumps out > as very high-contrast, for some reason. I can try to lower the contrast of the background gradient a bit, but I won't do it too much. Nico