Yuuki Harano writes: > Hi, > > You may know, I ported emacs for pure Gtk3, especially for wayland native. > > https://github.com/masm11/emacs > > I created a new window-system, pgtk, which doesn't use libX11 directly. > > What do you think? I want to merge to mainline. I was maintaining some separate work a while ago, but I moved some of my work on top of yours some time ago. It would be nice if we could work together. A few noticable differences: - Support for GTK 2, 3, and the latest GTK 4 snapshots - Some visual features similar to other GTK applications - The GTK foreign rendering that I was mentioning earlier It currently includes some fairly ugly code, but I'm working on cleaning it up.