Max Nikulin writes: > As to input method using modifier keys, it might lead to conflicts with > default key bindings for some commands. Yes, when I write in Greek I do not have access to emacs keybindings (C-b etc). That's why I would like to implement a new greek input method in emacs. It is even harder to use & configure Greek in emacs in different OS, depending on how emacs was installed. (I'm not familiar with other OS outside of the GNU ecosystem, but this is what colleagues of mine claimed). -- Thanos Apollo https://thanosapollo.org