Stefan Monnier writes: >> ! ;; The last line doesn't belong to any section. >> ! (forward-line -1)))) > > Are we 100% sure that the last line never belongs to any section? > Could we put at least some sanity check there. E.g. it seems this > footer we want to skip always starts at column 0 It is not, many X11/Xm functions end with the name of the function flushed to the right, for example. In fact, the `.TH' command (which AFAIK is mandatory) only forces something at the very right of the footer. I don't think its a good thing to add an heuristic on that. AFAIK, there's always a footer, so I'm 100% sure that the last line never belongs to any section ; however, it's just IMHO. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Isn't vi that text editor with | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | two modes... One that beeps and | | JID/MSN: | one that corrupts your file? | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- Dan Jacobson - --'