* charprop.el missing in lisp/international/
@ 2008-02-01 19:02 Zhang Wei
From: Zhang Wei @ 2008-02-01 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

This file is there in the emacs-unicode-2 branch.

* Re: charprop.el missing in lisp/international/
@ 2008-02-01 19:27 ` Zhang Wei
From: Zhang Wei @ 2008-02-01 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On 2/2/08, Zhang Wei <id.brep@gmail.com> wrote:
> This file is there in the emacs-unicode-2 branch.

The uni-*.el files are also missing in lisp/international/ dir.
These files are generated files, but bootstrap will fail if they are not there.

* Re: charprop.el missing in lisp/international/
@ 2008-02-01 20:33   ` Sven Joachim
From: Sven Joachim @ 2008-02-01 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhang Wei; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 2008-02-01 20:27 +0100, Zhang Wei wrote:

> On 2/2/08, Zhang Wei <id.brep@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This file is there in the emacs-unicode-2 branch.
>
> The uni-*.el files are also missing in lisp/international/ dir.
> These files are generated files, but bootstrap will fail if they are not there.

It did not fail for me.  The sequence

make distclean; ./configure; make bootstrap

generated these files (and a working Emacs executable).

* Re: charprop.el missing in lisp/international/
@ 2008-02-02  3:26     ` Zhang Wei
From: Zhang Wei @ 2008-02-02  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Joachim; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 2/2/08, Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> wrote:

> It did not fail for me.  The sequence
>
> make distclean; ./configure; make bootstrap
>
> generated these files (and a working Emacs executable).

 Without those files, bootstrap on Windows will fail, the
makefile.w32-in does not contain scripts to generate those files.

* Re: charprop.el missing in lisp/international/
@ 2008-02-02  7:55       ` Sven Joachim
From: Sven Joachim @ 2008-02-02  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhang Wei; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 2008-02-02 04:26 +0100, Zhang Wei wrote:

>  Without those files, bootstrap on Windows will fail, the
> makefile.w32-in does not contain scripts to generate those files.

Ah, I didn't know that you are using Windows.