* RE: put input focus on active minibuffer
@ 2016-02-15  6:37 Alexis
From: Alexis @ 2016-02-15  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: drew.adams; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I see.  You were saying how to do it on one's own, and not speaking to
> the OP's feature request for Emacs.  Sorry for not understanding that.

That's okay - sorry i wasn't clearer in the first place! Glad we were
able to sort it all out. :-)

Alexis.

* put input focus on active minibuffer
@ 2016-02-12 10:19 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2016-02-12 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

This is a feature request.
It would be useful if the input focus is always put on the
active minibuffer when a user clicks the mouse on any place of
the unselected Emacs frame.  For instance, when an Emacs frame
is not selected and it is waiting for a user for a yes-or-no-p
answer, a user will likely click a normal window.  In that case,
a user will have to do `C-x o' to go to the minibuffer now.  I
can guess everyone has experienced such a situation. :)

Thanks.