* RFC: defcustom display-popup-menus for display-popup-menus-p
@ 2016-12-21 19:45 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2016-12-21 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

Currently the function `display-popup-menus-p' doesn't have any
user-customizable behavior as far as I can tell, and it's used by
`read-multiple-choice' for instance.

This creates annoying dialogs that require a mouse to click.

I propose a new boolean defcustom `display-popup-menus' so users can
disable graphical popups.

Ted