Phillip Lord writes: > Currently, the situation is made more complex by there being two > architectures (32/64 bit) and three choices of download (with deps, > without, installer). That's a lot of files to choose from. Not so much > of a problem for the snapshots, but for a full release, I think it is. I could improve the documentation for the Windows download options on the downloads page at https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html#windows It could for instance explain the differences between the various download options (and maybe advice to use the 64bits w/ installer?). Cheers, Nico