Stefan Monnier writes: > [[PGP Encrypted Part:OK]] >>> so I think before pushing to `externals/async` someone will have to >>> merge the `elpa.git` changes into >>> https://github.com/jwiegley/emacs-async. >> >> I will try to do it, if I can get async from elpa.git, don't >> know how to get this for now. > > Assuming you're in a clone of `jwiegley/emacs-async`, you can do > something like: > > git remote add -f -t externals/async elpa git://git.sv.gnu.org/emacs/elpa.git > git merge elpa/externals/async Thanks, I could merge with many conflicts though, now I have to push, the address git://git.sv.gnu.org/emacs/elpa.git is the public address what is the equivalent with write access? @git.sv.gnu.org:/srv/git/emacs/elpa.git ? Just to be sure. Thanks. -- Thierry