On Thu, May 27 2021, Andrii Kolomoiets wrote: > Xinglu Chen writes: > >> A little late to the party (just 2 years :-)), has there been any >> updates on this? > > Not much. My proposal to include it in ELPA gained little to no > interest :) > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-05/msg00938.html That’s unfortunate. >> I have used it for a bit and found it very useful, I especially like the >> ‘vc-change-log’ view which shows a graph rather than just a linear >> history. > > Well, you can achieve the same behavior with vc-hg backend: > > (setq vc-hg-log-graph t) Oh, I didn’t know about that, but the built-in Hg backend doesn’t support ‘hg shelve/unshelve’ right, or have i missed something again? :)