Gerd Möllmann writes: > I see that ebrowse is still in Emacs, which is something I wrote ~30 years > ago. > > I wonder if that is still useful to anyone? > > Actually, in the time of language servers, ebrowse looks almost > embarrasingly antiquated to me. Do we have a similar functionality in Eglot? Though I use it, I'm not sure, since I use it only for xref and completion. If we have such feature in Eglot, then I would suggest to first add Eglot to core Emacs and then obsolete ebrowse. And what about CEDET? -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social. This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5