Hello, On Mon 15 Apr 2024 at 09:32am GMT, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Sean Whitton writes: > >> Unfortunately, I couldn't reproduce this. >> I expanded the inline preview but nothing appeared in /tmp. If I saved >> the attachment and opened it as a regular file, then the image gets >> generated in /tmp and displayed in-buffer, but that's a different issue. >> >> This is Emacs 28.2, btw. Would you expect it not to work there? > > That email with attachment needs to be opened in gnus, notmuch, or mu4e. > Using default settings. Yeah, I tried that: emacs -q M-x gnus-no-server Gf ~/tmp/mbox-with-the-msgs.mbox RET -- Sean Whitton