Hi, recently a patch by Alan Shutko which allows fontification of the Calendar and Diary buffers was applied to the trunk. It is a very nice feature, however it breaks when you're using a "localized" Calendar; that is if you have changed the month and day names to reflect your language's. For instance in my case (in French), I have: (setq calendar-day-name-array ["Dimanche" "Lundi" "Mardi" "Mercredi" "Jeudi" "Vendredi" "Samedi"] calendar-month-name-array ["Janvier" "Février" "Mars" "Avril" "Mai" "Juin" "Juillet" "Août" "Septembre" "Octobre" "Novembre" "Décembre"]) so that the Diary and Calendar are displayed in French. Alan's patch uses a regular expression to recognize month names and fontify them, this regular expression does not match with accentuated characters, so some month names get fontified and others don't. I have written a quick fix that builds the regular expression using the names defined in `calendar-month-name-array' so that it always accurately matches month names. It is in the attached patch (against the current CVS). What do you think? Romain. -- Romain FRANCOISE | You know that old saying, it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | that you always hurt the ones | you love? Well it works both | ways.