Richard Stallman writes: > Yes, but I'm also suggesting use of a bug database to ensure > that reported bugs don't get lost. That has also come up before > and was considered unnecessary, but at that time reported bugs > were only recorded in the archives. > > It would be useful to run a bug tracker, but I have never done so, and > I don't know what work for us is required. Do we transfer the bugs > into the tracker by hand? If so, who wants to do that? You could just use Savannah's bug-tracker by enabling it on Emacs' project page (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs/). -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/ Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net /` |\ | | | Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, Planner, ErBot, DVC |_] | \| |_| Reclaim your digital rights by eliminating DRM. See http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm for details.