On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:17:08 -0400 Chong Yidong wrote: CY> Ted Zlatanov writes: >> My patch, attached here, corrects the docstring and fixes the two places >> where the port should be a symbol (you only got one, I think, because of >> the "goto open_socket" right before "#endif /* HAVE_GETADDRINFO */"). >> >> I'll write a manual patch as well if this is acceptable. CY> Seems OK to me. The patch to the manual and the code is below. I can't commit it until much later, so if anyone wants to do it sooner, feel free. Ted