February, 27 at 16:01 Nikolai Weibull wrote: > existing one (rfc1345). As far as I can tell from reading the source, > the “public” (undocumented) API seems to be quail-define-package > followed by quail-define-rules, which seems to be unable to > accommodate my desires. > > Am I missing something? No you're not missing anything. I have attached my french input source code that you may find handy. The entry point is ivan-french-keymap-load. Take care, -- Your packets were eaten by the terminator. -- BOFH excuse #20