Greetings to all! I am interested in participating in Google Summer of Code this year and I would like to contribute to Emacs, especially to the emacs-xwidget branch. I have already asked to Joakim Verona to be my mentor for this project, because I think he is the most fitted person for this task. I am a French student in CompSci (with a speciality in NLP) and I have experience with both C and Lisp (Emacs Lisp and Common Lisp). I have used Emacs for 4 years and though I haven't contributed to Emacs directly, I frequently write elisp[1] and contribute to Org Mode. Regards, 1. http://github.com/daimrod/ -- Daimrod/Greg