Paul Eggert writes: > I'm attaching the part that updates make-tarball.txt. > > 3. Set the version number (M-x load-file RET admin/admin.el RET, then > M-x set-version RET). For a release, add released ChangeLog > - entries (M-x add-release-logs RET). > + entries (create a ChangeLog symlink a la vc-dwim, then run M-x > + add-release-logs RET, then run the shell command 'vc-dwim > --commit'). I don't understand this part, what does "create a ChangeLog symlink a la vc-dwim" mean? And what does `vc-dwim --commit' does? I have never used this tool. Cheers, Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr