Alex Gramiak writes: > Is there an API to get the template for MRs or issues? If so, then Emacs > could use it in report-emacs-bug (or a more general report-emacs-issue) > and a new emacs-create-merge-request. You can definitely create MRs or issues through the API. I'm not sure about getting the template, but I don't see much added value to have this feature cause you can put the template in emacs itself. > >> **Current state** >> >> - [ ] Although GitLab has an API, there is no client for Emacs that >> works with it. > > https://github.com/magit/ghub (despite the name, it supports Gitlab and > other "forges") should be mentioned in this discussion, though it's not > currently in ELPA. Magit is a awesome package, and recent the support for "forges" is great, although not yet very mature. But I usually don't see people here talk about magit, they tend to use the built-in vc-git instead. So I'm not sure we can rely on magit or vc-git should get also support for forges... -- Toon