Michael Heerdegen writes: >> +(pcase-defmacro type (type) >> + "Pcase pattern that matches objects of TYPE." >> + `(pred (pcase--flip cl-typep ',type))) > > If we keep these semantics and the patch is accepted, you should > document here what TYPE means. IIUC any type expression allowed by > `cl-typep' will be possible, right? Then just say something like "TYPE > is a type name like in `cl-typep'" or so. Thanks, that's a good point. This new patch improves the docstring and the changes to the manual, and it adds a test for a cl-typep list form. Please let me know if more improvements should be made.