Niklas Eklund writes: > Another option I could think about is making a release of the package at > its current path https://git.sr.ht/~niklaseklund/dtache which will be its > last dtache release. But just before the release I add a commit that > issues a warning that if you are running this release you are tracking > the wrong patch. Here is a patch of what I meant. Applying this prior to the 0.7 release so that it is included. Then removing it and making a 0.8 which will be found on the new https location.