Richard Stallman writes: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > I've just written a new package and would like to publish it to on > > NonGNU ELPA: > > People, is this a useful feature? (I don't know.) Yeah, for example if you use EXWM, you can use XDG Appmenu to run GUI applications directly. > If it is, how about putting it it ih GNU ELPA> > Nice, but I'm unable to complete my paperwork right now, so... :( > Whether it is GNU ELPA or NonGNU ELPA, it calls for making arrangements, > not just patching it into a list! -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."