Paul Nelson writes: > Hi Philip, > > OK, thanks. I adjusted the copyrights as suggested, and bumped the > version numbers -- I don't see the packages listed yet, but assume > this will happen automatically after some time. Right, a cron job synchronises the repositories on a regular basis, and should pick up your commit soon enough. > Sorry to hear again about the backlog. Whenever you get the chance, > I'd very much welcome any feedback, even on just one or two of the > packages, since I'm sure I'd learn something from it. I've taken a look at one package, and am adding the comments to this message, and hope to do the same for the others, step by step: