David Kastrup writes: >>> Speaking of which, any idea what does this sentence mean : >>>> Type \kbd{F10} to activate the menu bar using the minibuffer. >> >> You have to try it out to believe it. :-) > Oops. It would appear that this is no longer what it used to be on > windowing systems. > > The description appears now to apply to M-` only, at least on GTK+ and > likely also other window-systems. Oooh, okey, I see ! Now I'm a believer. Should we change this sentence to tell it's M-` job now? -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | I am very sad for you | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | that you are running | | JID/MSN: | Windows Vista. | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- RMS - --'