Chong Yidong writes: > Thierry Volpiatto writes: > >> Michael Albinus writes: >> >>>> (defun copy-directory (directory newname &optional keep-time >>> parents copy-contents-only) >>> >>> I'm in favor of this proposal (compared with the recently introduced >>> `copy-as-subdir'). Thierry's proposal keeps the semantics of >>> `copy-directory', and the changed semantics are activated by the >>> optional argument. >> >> So when everybody is ok, i can send patch with this modification. >> Tell me also if copy-contents-only as arg name is ok for you (if you >> have better idea i take). > > This is OK for the trunk. If we go this route, I'd prefer to revert the > branch to the Emacs 23.2 behavior, since it requires non-local changes > and is backward incompatible; then we'll make the change for Emacs 24. > > Go ahead and send the patch anytime it's ready. Sorry, last patch apply on my precedent patch, this one should be correct. -- A+ Thierry Get my Gnupg key: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997