Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a chance to set it up anywhere, but here's the source. It's only four files. Wicd should be working pretty well, as it's the network manager I use. I'm not sure how well NetworkManager will be working. I know it can't setup profiles yet, as I haven't quite got that finished. Let me know if there are any problems. Ian D Bastien writes: > ... maybe first send a link pointing at the > code, so that people can test? I use wicd and can test with this > manager. > > Thanks!