Hi Michael, Michael Albinus writes: > Robert Pluim writes: > Somewhere, it was said that we avoid "iff" in Emacs (GNU in general?) > documentation. Unfortunately, I cannot find this rule just now. JFTR: (info "(elisp) Documentation Tips") • Avoid using “iff” (a mathematics term meaning “if and only if”), since many people are unfamiliar with it and mistake it for a typo. In most cases, the meaning is clear with just “if”. Otherwise, try to find an alternate phrasing that conveys the meaning. -- Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]