Some of the feedback I've been getting lately about the xwidget feature is that scrolling in xwidgets is "choppy". This seems to be because we don't get pixel-wise scroll events from X, as we rely on the Core Input API for input events. I brushed up my XInput 2 patch from last month. I would like to install this as an optional feature if nobody has any immediate objections to it, so I can begin work on adding support for better event handling in xwidgets. (This feature is entirely optional: if `--with-xinput2' is not specified as an argument to configure, then the code will behave exactly as it used to.) Thanks.