Yuan Fu writes: >> On Nov 10, 2022, at 9:45 AM, Theodor Thornhill wrote: >> >> >> >> Hi all, >> >> See the attached patch for support for several C-like languages. >> >> They all support: >> - Font locking >> - Indentation (with styles for c/c++) >> - Movement >> - Imenu >> - Which-func >> >> These modes are meant as a supplement to tree-sitter. >> >> I'm hopeful for some constructive criticism, and some testing. This >> patch needs to be applied to the feature/tree-sitter branch, and should >> hopefully be applied there before we merge the branch to master, well >> before Emacs 29 is cut. >> >> I hope you like it, >> >> Theo > > This is fantastic! I’m trying them out right now :-) > > Some things I noticed: > > The indentation for the closing bracket of a struct is off: > > struct regexp_cache > { > struct regexp_cache *next; > }; > Yeah. > Imenu has some duplicate entries, the patch below should fix that. > > I also added the new contextual thingy to font-lock settings. Thanks, added! See below patch. The struct issue was an ordering problem when I extracted the styles. Should be good now Theo