I've corrected the name and coding of the file posted by Beata some time ago. I added also the use of the new TUTORIAL facility announced in April. The present version preserves the addition made by the original translators - it starts with some advice what to do if the Polish letters are not displayed correctly. Perhaps it would be good to extend all non-ASCII tutorials in this way? Perhaps the best universal formula would be to point to another language and/or country specific file. Best regards Janusz