storm@cua.dk (Kim F. Storm) writes: > michael.cadilhac@lrde.org (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > >> It seems that the guard we put (#ifdef SIGCHLD) was not the right >> thing to do, isn't it ? > > I promised Eli to shut up Please don't :-) > but it once again occurred to me that the sigchld_handler is only > called _IF_ SIGCHLD is defined. > Since the sigchld_handler is only installed if SIGCHLD is defined, > it will only ever be called (to cleanup deleted_pid_list) if > SIGCHLD is defined. > So it still seems wrong to put anything on deleted_pid_list unless > SIGCHLD is defined ... > And sigchld_handler should be conditioned by #ifdef SIGCHLD. Aaaand here comes the new new new (super better) new great patch v3923.3 (beta 1) !