* eww bugs
@ 2013-06-23 17:19 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2013-06-23 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Emacs Development List

I am finding bugs in eww. Should I add them via M-x report-emacs-bug or
should I just e-mail Lars?
--
We already sent around a notice about that.
    -- BOFH excuse #26

* Re: eww bugs
@ 2013-06-23 17:41 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-06-23 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivan Kanis; +Cc: Emacs Development List

Ivan Kanis <ivan@kanis.fr> writes:

> I am finding bugs in eww. Should I add them via M-x report-emacs-bug or
> should I just e-mail Lars?

I think either will be fine for now, bul since it's so new, there's
probably a lot of bugs, so reporting them separately with
report-emacs-bug is probably more work than it's worth.

* Re: eww bugs
@ 2013-06-24  5:26   ` Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2013-06-24  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: Emacs Development List

June, 23 at 19:41 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Ivan Kanis <ivan@kanis.fr> writes:
>
>> I am finding bugs in eww. Should I add them via M-x report-emacs-bug or
>> should I just e-mail Lars?
>
> I think either will be fine for now, bul since it's so new, there's
> probably a lot of bugs, so reporting them separately with
> report-emacs-bug is probably more work than it's worth.

I agree with you. I will e-mail you the bugs as I find them.

Should I cc the development mailing list?
--
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way
that you actually look forward to the trip.

* Re: eww bugs
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-06-24 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivan Kanis; +Cc: Emacs Development List

Ivan Kanis <ivan@kanis.fr> writes:

> Should I cc the development mailing list?

Sure.