John Wiegley writes: > Greetings Emacsers! Hi John, > I would like to change this state of affairs by asking for a core of > volunteers who are willing to champion patches, and ensure that they go > through a process of review before being either rejected or applied. > > To assist this effort, I've connected our mailing lists with a service running > on my own VPS (for now) called "Patchwork"[1]: > > http://patchwork.newartisans.com/ You got a volunteer, assuming that I'm not the only looking at them (it would be too much work). Nico