Hi! Michael Albinus writes: > I have added a new method to Tramp, rclone. It uses the rclone program > to access remote system storages. See for a list of > supported systems. > > This feature is experimental; don't use it yet for production > purposes. However, if people are using rclone already outside Emacs, I'd > appreciate any feedback from them. Very nice :) I tried it with google drive but it doesn't work for me. `drive` is my rclone google drive remote. In eshell it doesn't recognise `rclone` ``` cd /rclone:drive: No such directory found via CDPATH environment variable ``` And with dired I just get an empty list: ``` /rclone:drive:: (No match) total used in directory 0 available 47811776 ``` Attached is the tramp log. Thanks, Daniel