Hello Richard, Richard Stallman writes: > It appears that BSDs has already been listed there, which is > But I saw something that is not ok: the way that Windows and MacOS > are given "top billing" too. > [...] > Would people please change emacs.html to avoid that impression? > This approach could handle that. > Freedom-respesting operating systems: > GNU/Linux BSDs > Freedom-denying operating systems: > Windows MacOS > [...] > However, there is another problem there. > [...] > But if you follow the links "Windows" and "MacOS" at the top of the > page, they take you straight to the subsections. Users who follow > that path get to the practical information without passing by any hint > that we have moral criticism of those systems. > [...] > So I think we should make "Windows" and "MacOS" link to the > "Nonfree systems" header line. FWIW, both problems seem to have /not/ been addressed yet. -- Bruno FĂ©lix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]