On Fri, May 20 2022 01:45, Akib Azmain Turja wrote: > Well, many may not understand what does popon in the name mean, and this > name change is just to reflect the main purpose of the package, allowing > to use Corfu in terminal, in its name. corfu-terminal is mainly for > terminal, as there is already a better solution for graphical interface. Ohh, I get it! Welp, keeping corfu-terminal or going for corfu-popon now is a matter of what you'd like to advertise more, the fact that it uses popon.el, or the fact that it enables Corfu to be used on the terminal. By your answer I can already suppose that the latter is more important to you, in which case it makes total sense keeping corfu-terminal. > But the other two packages are for both GUI and terminal. And > flymake-popon uses but posframe on GUI by default, as child frames are > nicer and more stable. I probably ought to name it flymake-posframe as > posframe is the default, but when I started it it used Popon to show the > popup, and the Popon interface is still the priority. Aha! You would've beaten me to it! I have a version of flymake-posframe in my Emacs configuration, which I copied and modified from a repo of the same name (which isn't on any package archives, FYI) [1]. I could send you my version of flymake-posframe and I could try yours out to see which one works best, and maybe we could merge our implementations and publish it! How about it? I attached my version in this email. > Please don't hestitate to tell if you have any suggestions about the > names or any other thing, I'm willing to hear from the community. That's great! Thank you for your time on both answering my questions and developing these packages. Best, -- João Pedro de Amorim Paula IT undergraduate at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)